Friday, December 30, 2016

New App to keep me posting entries

 
Been a lazy bum letting this beautiful blog empty for the last 2 years. There's so many things for me to write yet I'm always plagued by the little time I have not wanting to even look at the computer screen after my constant long day at work. To make it less helpful, the blogger app on the iPhone is useless. 

Just recently I found a new app that could make posting entries from the phone much more convenient and so here it is. One needs a change before another change can come through. It took me this trip to Gold Coast for me to look for an avenue to pen my heart out. It's been way too long and twitter may just not cut it anymore.

This is where my heart is and what a perfect choice it is.

Feeling awesome,
💋JJo

No comments:

Post a Comment